Engage! Cleveland serves as a catalyst for Cleveland’s young professional community and brings awareness of the YP community. EC is a hub for all things young professional happening in Cleveland. Our goal is to attract, engage and retain young, diverse talent to Greater Cleveland by connecting young professionals to people, organizations and events. We also provide support and resources to young professional organizations, employers and nonprofit organizations.
Young Professionals (YPs)
Are you a young professional that is new to town, a boomerang returning to Cleveland, or just looking to get more engaged in the community? Engage! Cleveland is here to help. We offer a variety of programs, events and resources to fit your professional and personal interests and goals. We invite you to become a member, come out and get engaged! For information on the best neighborhoods, great companies to work for, networking, leadership, volunteerism and young professional organizations, turn to Engage! Cleveland.
- Events Calendar – arts/culture/sporting events, networking/social events, and more!
- Cleveland Young Professionals Week
- Young Professional Organization Directory
- Professional development opportunities
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Young Professional Organizations (YPOs)
Engage! Cleveland strengthens young professional organizations by offering support and resources to help them thrive. Serving as the conduit, EC also hosts programs and events to bring YPs and Cleveland’s 80+ YPOs together. Get listed in our YPO Directory.
We offer YPOs:
- Networking opportunities
- Young Professional Workshops focusing on leadership development, membership recruitment, outreach and marketing, and event planning
- Professional development opportunities
- Recognition on our website
- Opportunity to participate in all Engage! Cleveland events, including our annual YPO Workshop
- Exclusive opportunities for YPO leaders
- Display booth at Engage! Cleveland YP Employment and Civic Engagement Fair
Did you know three out of four young professionals first choose where they want to live before looking for a job? These employees are two to three times more likely to stay when they are engaged in their community. Engage! Cleveland helps Greater Cleveland employers attract, engage and retain talented young professionals. EC provides an insider’s view to Cleveland’s YP scene to “sell” the Cleveland community. Our work is focused around engagement and connecting YPs to the community through networking, events, programs and more.
EC offers membership and individual services that have been developed to best meet the needs of Cleveland employers. In addition, EC can work with you to design a specific offering for your organization. We provide direct support to Cleveland organizations to engage employees and potential hires, including:
- Guidance and support in creating internal young professional programs
- Community orientation tours
- Programs highlighting neighborhoods and cultural resources
- Customized presentations and orientations for your organization’s needs
- Young professional engagement
- Connections to the young professional community
A community organization is as strong as the individuals that create the framework. Engage! Cleveland is committed to engaging, educating and supporting young professionals to get more involved in the civic realm. We help nonprofits:
- Attract young professionals to their boards, associate boards or young professional committees
- Encourage board diversity
- Ensure long-term sustainability
- Guide and support in the creation of their own internal young professional programs, associate boards and YP committees
- Promote free nonprofit events
If you’re a nonprofit looking to get engaged, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Sponsorship – Why Engage! Cleveland?
Engage! Cleveland serves as the connector between community organizations, businesses, nonprofits, and young professional organizations. We are working to strengthen our communities and raise Cleveland’s profile as a great city for young professionals to work, live and play.
Become a part of the solution.
Engage! Cleveland depends on the support of our community and corporate partners to continue providing our programs and resources that improve the quality of life for young professionals in Cleveland. Find out how you can support the young professional network of Cleveland.
Want to get engaged and learn more about sponsoring an event or program? Contact email@example.com.