At Engage! Cleveland, we provide opportunities to Cleveland’s young professional community to thrive by introducing them to all that our city has to offer. A vital part of continuing Cleveland’s success while retaining and attracting young talent to our city is YOU, the employer. Engage! Cleveland is working hard to bring these individuals to organizations like yours. Want to find out how? Keep reading.
How can we engage you?
The Generation Ys, The Millennials and the Gen Nexters. When engaging these employees where do you begin? Don’t worry. This is our thing. If you’re looking to engage, attract and retain young talent to your organization, we’re here to help. We’re the experts around town when it comes to the 22-40 young professional audience in Cleveland. We’ve carefully crafted an employer membership program that’s right for you no matter your organization’s needs and wants.
Employer Membership Includes:
- Access to EC newsletter for all employees featuring updates, events and programs
- Members only e-blasts about special news, events and programs
- Early registration for events/programs
- Free or discounted rates to EC events
- Free or discounted tickets to other community events
- Ability for young professional employees to serve on EC Leadership Council
- Volunteer opportunities
- Invitations to elite Cleveland events
- Employees can attend group presentations twice a year about Cleveland’s young professional community
- Table at Employer Fair
- Free job postings
- 20% discount on EC employer services
- 10% discount on YP Week sponsorships
- EC membership logo to recognize your membership (can be used on your website, emails, etc.)
- Website recognition and click-through on our website
- One feature story in our newsletter (one-time offer)
- Logo recognition in monthly newsletter
0-99 – $500
100-499 – $1000
500-999 – $2,500
1000+ – $5,000
These are only some of the great ways to become engaged to Cleveland’s always growing young professionals community. Let’s grab coffee or lunch. We’ll tell you more about us and how we can help your employees become engaged to Cleveland. We can’t wait to share our passion and energy for our community with you.
Are you ready to become engaged?
Ashley Basile Oeken, President at
(216) 264-5644 or Ashley@engagecleveland.com
Katelyn Gainer, Marketing, Events & Development Manager at
(216) 264-5644 or Katelyn@EngageCleveland.com
Not sure if membership is right for you? In addition to membership, we have a number of opportunities to grow your presence in the Cleveland young professional community. There’s truly something for everyone. Engage! Cleveland also offers:
- Employee Engagement Consulting
- Talent Attraction & Retention Services
- Partnership and Sponsorship Opportunities
Current Employer Members
Employer Members are passionate about young professionals. They understand the importance they have in their respective companies, in the civic community, and the impact they have on the future of Cleveland. At Engage, we connect, empower and grow Cleveland’s young professionals by introducing them to all that our favorite city has to offer. By becoming an Employer Member of Engage! Cleveland, you are showing your support of Cleveland’s young professional community.