Calling all YPO leaders!
We want to hear from you! Join Engage! Cleveland for our first 2017 Collaboration Council Meeting on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 6:00pm – 7:30pm at the Engage! Cleveland offices.
By way of background, Engage! Cleveland was created 5 years ago to serve as the hub of all things young professional by your predecessors, employers and peers. As part of Engage! Cleveland’s creation, it was important to the young professional community to have a way for all of the young professional groups to come together, network and share best practices, thus, the Collaboration Council was formed. The Collaboration Council provides a unique opportunity to connect with other YP groups, learn and share best practices while providing feedback on how Engage! Cleveland can be a resource for your YP group during 2017.
The Collaboration Council will meet twice per year to discuss the best way to attract, retain, and engage YPs in this great city through YP groups and Engage! Cleveland will host an annual YPO Workshop with topics relevant to each of your groups. Regardless if you are brand new at your young professional organization or have been around for awhile, we would love your participation in this meeting to learn about what is happening.
6:00PM – 6:15PM: Welcome & Introductions
6:15PM – 6:40PM: Overview of Engage! Cleveland
- Who We Are, New Leadership Council
- Benefits & Opportunities for YPOs
- Data & Trends on Millennials in Cleveland
6:40PM – 7:00PM: Guest Speaker
- Drew Stelzer, President-Elect, Cleveland 20/30 Club
7:00PM – 7:30PM: Open Dialogue
- What is one program or initiative that you would consider a best practice? or
- What is one program or initiative from your YPO that you are most proud of?
- What challenges are you facing within your YPO?
- How can Engage Cleveland help your YPO?